Friday, March 22, 2013

Toxic Crusaders | 9 Color T- Shirt Separation

 I get a lot of art that I really enjoy having fun taking apart and rebuilding into a production separation for T-shirts.  Most of the time it is the blending of colors to create more color.  This one was not one of those. There were quite a few spot colors with deeper shades of the pure, bright colors.  A nice challenge for so many spot colors.   I really wanted it to look great on a T-shirt.  I mean,  this is the Toxic Crusaders! 

Since it was only printing on black,  I played with the base white and the shirt itself to get the shading of the solid colors.  The result turned out great on the shirt!

These were the Photoshop seps:



This was the print on the T-shirt.


4 comments:

  1. ha ha i drew that man. the seps and printing came out awsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha i drew that man. the seps and printing came out awsome

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a small world! Great job on the artwork! Keep in touch and drop me an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After my spouse and i gotten on your site though receiving concern generally to some degree bit submits. Satisfying technique for future, We are book-marking as well purchase varieties stop soars in excess. bulk t-shirt printing

    ReplyDelete